The Sun City Summerlin Village
The Sun City Village has 2,530 acre active adult village for adults ages 55 and older. Meandering through the meticulous landscape are 7,779 homes including single family homes, villas, and duplexes. All of the homes in Sun City are single story and on spacious lots.
Development completed by Del Webb Communities, Inc. in 1998 after it purchased the property from The Howard Hughes Corporation.
- Desert Vista Social Center
- Mountain Shadows Social Center
- Pinnacle Social Center
- Rainbow Medical Center
- Sun Shadows Community Center
- Mountain View Presbyterian Church
- St. Andrew Lutheran Church
- Sun City Community Church
- City of Las Vegas Fire Department
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center summerlinhospital.com
- Mountain View Hospital mountainview-hospital.com
Dining & Entertainment
- Plaza North is a retail office center with small satellite businesses for the convenience of the Sun City residents.
- Plaza South is another retail office center located in the center of Sun City.
- Rampart Plaza is a retail office center located at the east entrance to Sun City.
- Smith's Shopping Center has a super grocery store along with other handy retail shops.
The three 18 hole semi private golf courses are surrounded by homes and beautiful landscaping.
- Eagle Crest Golf Club has a challenging 18 hole executive course.
- Highland Falls Golf Club has an 18 hole course that travels up the terrain and offers city views.
- Palm Valley Golf Club has an 18 hole course that is flat and long. golfsummerlin.com